- Gadgets, Gears, and AJAX Search Google API Libraries for GWT Now Available
The final release for these three libraries is now available for download.
- Ext GWT 1.1.2 Available
Assorted bug fixes.
- Animated GMap dropped marker with GWT
Some code to create an animated GMap drop marker.
- GWT, Gadgets and OpenSocial
Dietrich shows how to get started developing OpenSocial gadgets with GWT.
- Cross-browser UI with GWT
Some useful tips for creating GWT based layouts.
Most Popular Posts
- OpenFlashChartGWT 1.0.1 released
This new release adds radar and scatter charts plus some bug fixes. Make sure to check out the demo.
- Announcing GWT 1.5.3
The new GWT build is out. The main highlight is a fix for RPC on Android.
- GWT Theme Generator
A simple GWT app that creates a GWT theme for you based on your chosen color.
- Bringing JavaFX and GWT together
Interesting Demo showing how to integrate JavaFX and GWT together using the GwtAI project.
- Intro to GWT Article in October 2008 Better Software Magazine
Daniel Wellman pointed out to me that his Intro to GWT Article is appearing now in the October 2008 issue of Better Software Magazine. Unfortunately, it’s only in print at the moment, but if you can get your hands on the magazine, check it out.
- Ext GWT 1.1.1 released
This release contains quite a few bug fixes, as well as some small enhancements and API changes.
- Performance of the GWT 1.5 HashMap
Damon Lundin shows why you should be using FastStringMap instead of HashMap with GWT.
- Making GWT JSON not Quite so Painful
Dietrich Kappe discusses how he came up with a JSON helper class to make working with JSON and GWT easier.
- GWT and Cross Site JSONP in J2EE Container
Eggsy84 has written an informative tutorial on his implementation of cross site scripting using JSONP and GWT.