Here’s a selected list of useful GWT resources that I’ve found. For a more comprehensive set of links, visit gwtpowered.org.
- Introduction to GWT (developerlife) Really nice tutorial of GWT basic concepts.
- Hands-On Google Web Toolkit – Article demonstrating GWT’s features by developing a mash-up photoviewer.
- Kickstarting Google Web Toolkit on the Client Side by Simon Morris. Walks through three simple examples with lots of source provided.
- Working with the Google Web Toolkit by Robert Cooper. Simple Table example which shows how to create a GWT app. Covers RPC and History.
- GWT Demystified: Generators, Part 1 – Excellent article by Ray Cromwell on GWT Generators. The first of a three part series. [part2] [part3].
- Exploring the Google Web Toolkit by Philip McCarthy. Tutorial to create a Weather Reporter application. Covers debugging, RPC and JSNI.
- Making GWT Better – From the official Google Web Toolkit site. If you want to be a GWT contributer, read this document.
- Google Web Toolkit Applications – From the creator of GPokr and KDice, this is the newest GWT book out there. Take a look at my book review.
- GWT in Action: Easy Ajax with the Google Web Toolkit – Probably the most popular GWT book published so far. It’s a decent GWT reference that covers most of the important topics.