- Who’s Using Google Web Toolkit
Some interesting video interviews with developers who are using GWT to build their web apps.
- What’s ahead for Google Web Toolkit
GWT 1.6 is scheduled to come out the first quarter of 2009. Take a look at what’s coming up in the upcoming and future releases.
- Google Visualization API Library now available for Google Web Toolkit
Now you can include visualizations in your GWT applications such as Bar Charts, an Annotated Time Line, Motion Charts, and more.
- GWT: No need to shortchange your style
Over on the official GWT blog, they’ve interviewed the developers of StudyBlue, an academic social networking application built with GWT.
A really great article by Joel Webber explaining some of the design decisions behind GWT.
- Best Web Hosting – Reviews of the best web hosting companies.
Got some interesting GWT news? Let us know by sending us an email.