Here are some GWT related links from the past couple of weeks.
- Rocket GWT 0.40 released – Lots of new things in this latest version including enhancements to the Beans module.
- Ray Cromwell is looking to setup some hardcore GWT training sessions if there is enough interest. Ray is one of the experts in the GWT community so let him know if you’re interested.
- GWT Conference Presentations Online – All of the presentations from last months GWT conference are now online. I’ve only gone through a couple so far, but they’re quite good from what I’ve seen.
- Google Web Toolkit Applications Book Review – Check out my book review of the latest GWT book by Ryan Dewsbury.
- GWT log 1.4.1 released – This latest release uses deferred binding to handle the logging levels which reduces logging overhead.
- GWT-On-Rails – This project allows you to integrate your GWT client code with Rails’ REST web services.
- MyGWT 0.4.4 and 0.5.0 Alpha 1 released – MyGWT 0.4.4 is the latest stable release while the 0.5.0 Alpha 1 build contains some new features including the new TreeTable and PagingToolBar widgets.
- Gwittir 102: Tables and Flow – Robert Cooper has another article up, showing how to create an iPhone RSS Reader using the Gwittir library.
- Google Web Toolkit Solutions Book Review – The guys at developerlife have their review up of this book by David Geary and Rob Gordon.